
The baby robins in our front yard tree didn't make it. We found one in the driveway on wednesday night after a rain storm. We tried to help it survive. It died the next morning I buried it.
Zoe and Lily saved another bird down in the window well yesterday. Then the parents took care of it from then on.
5 comments:
That baby I saved was just staying in a plant pot after I got it out of the window well, so I gave it a bit of birdseed. I was afraid it would die in there but it was gone today so I know the parents came to get it (they were going crazy when I was trying to get it to hop in the box so I could get it out of the well without touching it). :) Yay for birdies, birdies, birdies!
It must be time for baby birds because we have one in our backyard right now. He can't fly very far yet and the Mom is chattering about at us any time we go out in the back. Rocket is being good and just looking at the little bird but leaving it alone!
Yeah, I saw a dead one on the drive when we got back from being stranded in KS.
Awww...At least the one Lily saved is okay. That's funny since the last time me and Lily found a bird she tried to poke it with a stick...btw, love your blog. Especially the title, ha ha.
I WAS NOT! It was sitting on the upturned wheelbarrow wheel and I was turning the wheel to try and get it to hop onto the stick!
Post a Comment