A place for me to ramble about what i'm living through! Random thoughts, maybe recipes, and sometimes stuff about nature and animals.
It'll be so much fun when I finally get my hands on those furballs!
They are both TOO CUTE. Can't wait to play with them again. Reuben's belly is ADORABLE. ALMOST as cute as Buddy's.
A couple of cuties, for sure! Bet I'll have to wait the longest to get my hands on them... When does it suit you guys?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It'll be so much fun when I finally get my hands on those furballs!
They are both TOO CUTE. Can't wait to play with them again. Reuben's belly is ADORABLE. ALMOST as cute as Buddy's.
A couple of cuties, for sure! Bet I'll have to wait the longest to get my hands on them... When does it suit you guys?
Post a Comment